marți, 15 ianuarie 2013

Non-believer

   I don't believe in happy-endings. Those are for fairy-tales. And fairy-tales are just stories that I stopped believing in. They're just bedtime stories for kids or naive people. And I definitely don't believe in that "Love conquers all" crap. 
   You fall in love and by that I mean you get emotionally attached to someone, you see rainbows and butterflies and you think your life is wonderful and then you start sharing the world your happiness and other shit like that. You claim loud and clear that you found true love and nothing can stop you now. 
I hate those people and their need for sharing their supposed happiness. I hate those shitty quotes about love and hope. And I definitely hate those selling crap articles and states about love and hope and happiness.  They're never true. I always was a romantic person though I never truly admitted. I used to fall for all that romantic shit. But then I faced life. Which is twisted. And I stopped believing. 
   
I am a non-believer. 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu